Since 1986 we’ve specialized in tours along the Silk Route, the Trans-Siberian Railway, Russia and beyond, and we’ve offered custom journeys to the region since the beginning. No other North American tour operator has more experience here, or more expertise crafting one-of-a-kind group tours and independent journeys, than Imaginariachile.
Tap into our rich knowledge base and use it as a resource to benefit your clients:
- On-the-ground support
- The full benefits of working with Imaginariachile
- A reputation in private label travel
With a full-service staff in Seattle, and local affiliates in Central Asia, Moscow
With a full-service staff in Seattle, and local affiliates in Central Asia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Siberia and Ukraine; you get the best of both worlds.
Full Benefits of Working with Imaginariachile
And beyond our customized land trip planning expertise, once you’ve booked your client with us, you also receive the full benefits of working with Imaginariachile:
- Access to our in-house full service air department including special contracts on Lufthansa, Turkish Air and Korean Airlines.
- A toll-free direct phone line to your dedicated Imaginariachile travel specialist.
- Coordination support for all your client’s visa and passport needs.
- Quality materials to help travelers prepare for the journey.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re working with an established, licensed, insured, accredited and experienced U.S. firm you can trust.
A Reputation in Private Label Travel
Imaginariachile has twice been named one of National Geographic Adventure‘s “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth,” is a preferred operator for museum, alumni and special interest organizations across the U.S. and a preferred partner for tour operators in Canada, Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil and Argentina.
Let Imaginariachile’s creative travel planners help you organize an extraordinary trip for yourself, or your clients.